On buying your first ever much-hyped Samsung Galaxy phone, you must be very happy on becoming part of the “Android based Galaxy” family. But as you start up with the dissection of your phone you will figure out a trifle issue that soon will turn up into a ginormous pain to figure out and that is “HOW TO SET PERSONALIZED MESSAGE TONE FOR YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY?”
- Open up the ‘MENU’
- Go into ‘My Folder’ (Check if an Audio or Notification folder exists or not)
- If exists then go back to the ‘Main Menu’, click on to ‘Settings’ icon go to ‘Ringtones’ and there, set the ‘Notification Ringtone’ of your choice. On every notification (Be it Email, SMS or any other) you will get the same ring
- But if the folder does not exist which mostly does not then create one by the name of ‘Audio’ and in that created folder, create another one with the name of ‘Notification’
- In that ‘Notification’ folder cut/copy/move and paste the ringtones you would want to set as your notification tone. On being done with that, go back to the ‘Main Menu’, click on to ‘Settings’ icon go to ‘Ringtones’ , now here you could see those ringtones that you wanted to set as your message tone. Now ‘Select’ that tone and you are done with the conquest. On every notification you will get the same ring
- If you want to have a message tone different from the notification tone then revise step 1-5, click on the ‘Home Screen’ button, select ‘Message’ icon appearing on the Home Screen you will find yourself into inbox now tap on the left most button of your phone a sub-menu will appear from the bottom. Here, select ‘Settings’ icon a new menu will open up. Now scroll down until ‘Notification (see your messages in the status bar)’ option comes across then you should checks this given option. On being done with that there would be another option of ‘Ringtones’ right under the ‘Notification’ option, now select that option and choose the ringtone of your choice for your incoming messages which would be different from the other notification tones.