Monday, July 16, 2012
FreeNAS 8.2.0 RC1 Available for Testing
FreeNAS, a free implementation of a minimal FreeBSD distribution, has just reached version 8.2.0 RC1.
FreeNAS 8.2.0 RC1 has introduced a large number of functional changes in comparison with the 8.0.x branch.
Highlights of FreeNAS 8.2.0 RC1:
· Missing tree icons when addding/viewing NTP servers and tunables, were added;
· Icons for mountpoints, plugins, shell, and sysctls, have been added;
· An alert if jail IP is unreachable has been implemented;
· Check and alert for non-optimal multipath states have been added;
· Options for save debug have been added;
· Improvements to save debug have been implemented.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download FreeNAS 8.2.0 RC1