Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Qt Creator 2.6 Beta Fixes qmake Bug
Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.6 Beta.
Qt Creator 2.6 Beta comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.6 Beta:
• A wizard for creating a temporary text file has been added;
• A menu for showing and hiding the output pane buttons has been added;
• A visual hint for canceled searches has been added;
• A context menu for adding and removing UTF-8 bom has been added;
• State engine has been adjusted to changes in GDB/MI notifications;
• Logging and output pane performance has been improved.
A complete list of change and modifications can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.6 Beta